Prices and Quantity Limits
- Coy Products, LLC. and Coyhair.com (“we”) reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation.
- Features, specifications, and prices of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- The Site refers to products that are generally available for purchase in the 48 continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- We attempt to ensure that information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Site. For example, product(s) may be unavailable, they may have different attributes than those listed or they may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.
- While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your business, and we are committed to making your shopping experience an enjoyable one.
- All content included in the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Coyhair.com and/or Coy Products, LLC., or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Coyhair.com and/or Coy Products, LLC. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- All software used on the Site is the property of Coyhair.com and/or Coy Products, LLC. or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order on the Site or using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of the Site is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are proprietary to Coyhair.com, and/or Coy Hair, LLC or other respective owners that have granted the Site the right and license to use such intellectual property.
- Any trademark used in the Site are trademarks of Coyhair.com and/or Coy Products, LLC and nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owner.
- Any unauthorized use of the Site, materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site, or any Trademarks displayed on the Site may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and civil and criminal statutes.
Registration, Accounts and Passwords
- If you register and create an account on the Site you agree to be responsible for: (i) maintaining the confidentiality of passwords or other account identifiers which you choose, and (ii) all activities that occur under such password or account identifiers.
- You agree to notify Coyhair.com of: (i) any loss of your password or other account identifiers and (ii) any unauthorized use of your password or other account identifiers.
The information, services, products offered for sale and materials contained in and/or advertised on the Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics and links, are provided on an "As Is" basis with no warranty. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. In addition, we and our suppliers do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete or current. We are not responsible for typographical errors. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Products displayed on the Site are available only on Coyhair.com while supplies last. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. The particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors of products offered on the Site.
Links to Other Web sites and Services
This Site may contain links to websites other than our own. Coyhair.com does not assume any responsibility for those sites and provides those links solely for the convenience of our visitors. Coyhair.com does not control the content of these sites and takes no responsibility for their content, nor should it be implied that Coyhair.com endorses or otherwise recommends such sites or the products or services offered.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COYHAIR.COM, COY PRODUCTS, LLC, OR ANY OF THOSE ENTITIES AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF COYHAIR.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION, UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose or the existence of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Last modified: November 2, 2009
This policy is effective as of November 2, 2009.
Information we collect about you: Coy may collect two types of information about you: "Personal Information" (such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number and the items you purchase) and "Aggregate Information" (such as information about how many users log on to our Site on a daily basis).
We use customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, promotions and contests. We may also use this information to make offers to you, to help us target specific products and services to you, and to help us develop and improve our Site and Stores and tailor our Sites and Stores to your interests.
Personal Information: Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems. We collect information when you register online or update your account, log-in, place an order, opt-in to receive our emails, shop online, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey. We may also collect information from you during an event or through other marketing material.
This information may include, but is not limited to, your contact information (for example, your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses and phone number) and your credit card information
Aggregate Information: Aggregate Information is non-personally identifiable/anonymous information about you, such as age, gender, types of products purchased, frequency of Site visits, Site pages you access most frequently or search terms you enter. Aggregate Information is used in a collective manner, and no single person can be identified by that compiled information.
How we use Personal Information:
When you place an order on our Site, we use this information to process and track your order and contact you via email, postal mail or phone if we have any questions or concerns regarding your order. If you provide an email address during checkout, you will also receive order confirmation and shipping status emails.
We also maintain a record of your purchases made in order to serve you better. We may combine information you provide with demographic information and information that is publicly available. We may also use information about your product preferences and interests in order to improve our Site design and enhance your shopping experience.
You always have the option to receive emails or other communications from us regarding our products, services, contests, and promotions. And if you participate in one of our sweepstakes, contests, promotions or surveys, you may automatically receive email or postal mail from us.
You should also be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if required to do so by law, governmental request, process or court order or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with such law, request or court order or to protect the users of our websites or the public.
Email from Coy: You agree that Coyhair.com is authorized to transmit email to you for the purpose of informing you about your particular transaction. In addition, we may offer electronic newsletters and promotional emails to those who have agreed to receive emails during registration or directly from our email sign-up form. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each promotional email.
You have the option to join our email list and receive information about our products, services and offers. Also, if you provide us with your email address when you register online or update your account, log-in, place an order, opt-in to receive our emails, shop online, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, you may automatically be added to our email list and receive marketing or promotional information from us.
If you do not wish to receive our marketing emails, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all Coy emails, or you may email customer service at email@example.com with the following:
- The phrase "unsubscribe to Coy email" in the subject line
- Your name and email address
You can also contact us via postal mail regarding any of the above by writing to:
Coy Customer Service
601 Union Street, #1601
Seattle, WA 98040
Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing email lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing emails, you will continue to receive order confirmation and shipping status emails.
We may divulge Personal Information if such action is required, or if we reasonably believe it is required, in order to comply with any valid legal process, such as a subpoena, search warrant, statute or court order, or any valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency. In addition, we may divulge Personal Information if we or any of our service providers or consultants believes that such disclosure is necessary to address any unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health or safety of another customer or of the general public.
What we share with third party service providers: Coy works with reputable third parties who perform services on our behalf, and we may share Personal Information and Aggregate Information with them. Sometimes these service providers need information about our customers in order to do their jobs, such as fulfill orders and promotions, maintain and manage our customer database and report on customer behavior and/or preferences. When Coy allows these service providers access to your information, we require them to maintain your information in the strictest confidence and we do not permit them to use it in any way other than to help us provide you with better service.
From time to time, we use the services of a few carefully selected companies to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications. These companies help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and better understand how visitors use our sites. To do this, cookies and web beacons are placed on our websites on our behalf. The type of information collected in this manner includes pages visited, products viewed and products placed in your shopping cart. By supplementing our records, this information helps us to identify what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing partners record the information coming from our sites on our behalf, the data subsequently retrieved cannot be used for any reason without our authorization. If you prefer that we not include your information in our ongoing analysis to improve our Site, products and offers, you can "opt-out" by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we may share statistical, demographic and other non-personally identifiable information with third party companies to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications.
Your online account: When setting up an online account at any of our websites, you will be prompted to select a password. The retrieval of personal information relating to you and your order history is only available to you if you provide the correct password that you have created. After providing your password, you can edit or delete your information at any time through the "my account" page.
If you forget your password, you can request that it be emailed to your email address. We will not give passwords out over the phone, nor will we email them to a different address than the one used to register. If you request to have your password emailed to you, your credit card information will be automatically deleted from your profile for your protection.
Your address book, located in the "my account" page of each website, is your personal storage space. We do not use the information in your address book to send email or mail promotions.
When you enter names in your address book, those names will be accessible on your computer to place online orders on our website, whether you are logged in or not. If you are using a public computer, please click on the link on your order confirmation page that prompts you to "click here to clear all information" after placing your order to maximize privacy.
Security: The security of your information is very important to us. We use 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than Coy.
Once you enter the checkout page your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode by the following:
- The "http" in the web address will be replaced by "https"
- Depending on the browser, you will see either a padlock (Microsoft Internet Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator) or a solid key (Netscape Navigator) in the lower section of the browser window.
Only browsers that use the 256-bit Secure Socket Layer technology are able to order through our websites. If your browser does not support SSL, you can get an upgrade at Microsoft's or FireFox's home page. Click here for more detailed instructions.
While we implement these and other security measures on our sites, please note that 100% security is not always possible. You play a role in protecting your information as well. Because your password permits access to your personal information, please keep your password secret and do not disclose it to others.
To enable or disable cookies on your browser, please consult your browser documentation or contact your software provider.
Web beacons: Web beacons are small strings of code that are placed in a web page. They are sometimes called "clear GIFs" (Graphics Interchange Format) or "pixel tags". Web beacons are most often used in conjunction with cookies to monitor activity on our websites. When you visit a particular web page, web beacons notify us of your visit. Since web beacons are used in combination with cookies, if you disable cookies the web beacons will only detect an anonymous website visit.
Coy Customer Service
601 Union Street #1601
Seattle, WA 98101
If you have any questions about our products, about your purchases, please contact us at email@example.com